50 CBD capsules each containing high-quality ‘golden oil’ with added terpenes and a minimum of 24mg of CBD. Suitable for vegans. For those people who are taking a relatively high dosage of CBD, our new capsules product offers a lower cost option than the KC 600 capsules. Double the strength and still with our special blend of terpenes added (see below). The product is made from full-spectrum CBD oil and each capsule contains 24mg of CBD carried in non-GMO organic hemp seed oil, the total CBD content being 1200mg. A ‘Super-critical CO2 Extraction’ process is used to extract the oil from the highest grade European (certified) hemp plants. This avoids the use of solvents and ensures that more of the beneficial cannabinoids and terpenes remain in the end product. The end result is a rich, golden oil free of unnecessary plant matter and chlorophyll which can lead to stomach upsets. The quality of the oil is tested at several points in the production process, so we can guarantee the quality of all batches – and more importantly, guarantee the CBD content you are paying for.
For purchasers wishing to take a higher daily dose, the CBD capsules provide an easy and measured alternative.
Our CBD oils are fully legal food supplements designed to be taken internally. The capsules are suitable for vegans and should ideally be taken 15-20 minutes after food when your digestive system is most active and maximum absorption will occur. This product contains less than 0.2% THC.
1200mg CBD OIL CAPSULES INGREDIENTS
- Cannabis sativa full-plant extract
- Hemp seed oil (including a minimum of 1200mg CBD)
- Full range of cannabinoids, terpenoids and flavonoids (including CBC, CBG, CBDV and BCP*)
- Added terpenes – Myrcene, Humulene and Linalool.
- No pesticides
- No herbicides
- No heavy metals
- No additives
- Research ‘the entourage effect’ to see the importance of using full-spectrum CBD products rather than isolates or synthetic products.
* BCP (Beta-caryophyllene) is found in herbs such as peppers, rosemary, hops, cloves and oregano. It specifically targets the CB2 receptors.